Best Blogger Tips KING of Jeshurun You, LORD, are my lamp! | KING of Jeshurun


Receive E-Mail Updates:

Pin It


Get Gadget

You, LORD, are my lamp!

|
Unknown | Wednesday, November 12, 2014 | | | Best Blogger Tips Be the first to comment!

"You, LORD, are my lamp; the LORD turns my darkness into light"(2 Sam 22:29).

I have seen this melodius song in the movie "Exodus Gods and Kings"....The lyrics of the song goes like this......................

In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of the storm
When I'm rolling with the punches and hope is gone
Leave a light, a light on

Millions of miles from home
In the swirling swimming on
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on
Leave a light, a light on

In the darkness before the dawn
In the darkness before the dawn
Leave a light, a light on
Leave a light, a light on

Original album of coldplay-Midnight which has been sung in the movie.......

In the darkness God is our light as Psalmist David says:

"You, O Lord, will be my light; by you, my God, the dark will be made bright for me"
 (Psalm 18:28).........

Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."(John 8:12).
Do you Like this message..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Best Blogger TipsComment here

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails

KING OF JESHURUN

KING OF JESHURUN
Is The Privileged Member Of 100 Best " COALITION OF TORAH OBSERVANT MESSIANIC CONGREGATIONS"

Join KING OF Jeshurun FB Page